Dii Desert Energy: The unique Industrial Initiative
Dii Desert Energy Network: A unique, top level and invitation only alliance
- Strong track record of almost 10 years of successful work in MENA and beyond
- A unique Business Development platform with first hand information, huge database and personal introductions via access to key players at highest level
- A network of networks/think tank as only organization in the market looking at the energy system from a holistic point of view, across technologies and entire value chain
- Pioneering work on generation, transmission and distribution of renewable energy from a system point of view. Desert Power 2050 widely recognized as key milestone. Additional work with Country studies (e.g. 200 page study on energy system in Algeria), localization and others
- Unparalleled relationships in MENA, at top political and corporate decision maker level.
Top level advisory board with industry captains, senior bankers and top level political representatives
- Possibility to participate in Working Groups on topics such as Storage, Desalination, net metering etc.
- Distinguished focus on integration of renewables, international interconnections, various forms of storage from a system point of view and flexible demand.
- ‘Discours’ on emerging topics like the role of hydrogen in an emission-free power system including smart city solutions and topics like solar cooling.
- Communication for members on working groups, tenders, newsletters etc.
- Currently working on a Project of Common Interest (PCI) amongst the GCC states alongside organizations like GCCIA/GEIDCO/CEPRI which will benefit the GCC as well as neighboring countries like Jordan. Utility scale renewable energy project to be connect-ed to the GCCIA grid by the combined effort of the team./li>
- Key promoters from Europe, Mena and Asia (Innogy, ACWA Power and SGCC)
- Top level advisory board (e.g. DEWA, ACWA Power, senior bankers like Al Baraka Bank, EBRD, etc.)
- Partners are entitled to be listed in Dii’s Who is Who magazine
- Powerful marketing tool Partners project achievements and news will be communicated regularly on social media and Dii’s newsletter.
- Access to unique tools (focusing on to our mission of accelerating more renewables in the MENAT region and overcoming specific hurdles from the market) such as:
1. Dii’s Toolkit Initiative
2. Geographical Information System
3. Dii Project Database
- 9th Dii Desert Energy Leadership Summit will be again platform for shareholders and partners. In addition, partner meetings.
- Network of Networks with well established cooperations, including industry associations, NGO’s, scientific institutions and political organizations.
- Joining this exclusive Alliance is possible upon invitation and is subject to shareholders’ approval