|Reporting||To VP Investment/CCO|
|Start Date||May 2020|
The Project Manager will be responsible for handling the planning and execution of Yellow Door
Energy projects, it will provide support to YDE Engineering, Business Development and project site teams in the execution of the projects in support with the company’s strategic project plan.
The Project Manager will manage project deliverable requirements and contractor relations, in addition to establish and monitor metrics (ex: HSE), project schedules, and cost performance of the project in accordance with company systems and practices.
The Project Manager will have therefore the following main functions:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Provide electrical and mechanical quality plans, inspection test procedures, and on-site inspections for electrical and mechanical contractors.
• Monitor electrical and mechanical construction progress across project schedule.
• Maintain HSE Regulations and commitment from System Integrator on project sites.
• Provide guidance and supervision to site conducted works.
• Evaluate potential subcontractors and assist in project financial controlling.
• Review and approve Project Schedule, estimations and baselines.
• Review and approve material submittals.
• Review and approve design shop drawing.
• Review executing works quantities and quality of works.
• Assist the Engineering team on Designs and structural calculations.
• Assist in providing needed technical and design solutions for planned projects.
• Assist on project permitting where needed.
• Provide technical support to business development team.
• Provide Punch lists for completed and/or near completion projects.
• Provide regular Project construction reports for site progress in terms of MEP.
• Provide Health, Safety and Environment Metrics.
• Ability to transport in between remote site within Pakistan.
These responsibilities are subject to change depending on the needs of YDE. There may be a need for travel to support country offices, within the scope of the role in YDE.
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certificate preferred.
• Excellent command of English and Urdu languages.
• Previous experience in PV Power Plant Projects Design and Consultation Services.
• Previous experience in PV Power Plant Projects Execution and exposure on mechanical installation.
• Previous experience with AutoCAD, Prokon, Applicable Structural Design Software.
• Previous experience with HSE Regulations.
• Previous budget, schedule, performance, quality responsibility.
• Previous experience in Local and International Standards for design, construction and completion of projects.
• Ability to conduct negotiations with vendors, suppliers, governmental entities and utilities.
• Member of Pakistan Engineering Council.
• Strong customer service skills with focus on listening to the customer.
• Be organized, available and with a high sense of responsibility.
• Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment.
• Be self-motivated, and able to manage stress and work under pressure.
• Be resilient and proactive.
• Shall have very good teamwork skills.
• Provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, fun working environment with great colleagues
• Have a passion for improving the environment and helping businesses grow in a sustainable manner
• Work hard because we believe in what we’re doing
• Believe in the power of positive energy, self-awareness, intellectual honesty & empathy
• Enjoy growth phase businesses where we can have a strong impact on its direction
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your letter of motivation and updated CV to [email protected] by
May 07, 2020 with the subject title “Project Manager- Pakistan”.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Yellow Door Energy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.