The Digital Solar & Storage event says farewell to BMW World after wonderful years in Munich and now comes for the first time to Brussels on 5-6 November 2019 to a spectacular new venue – the Brussels Environment HQ – which integrates solar PV into the façade and has cutting edge energy management technology.
The event is timed to welcome the new European Parliament and Commission and discuss with key stakeholders from industry and politics what’s needed to keep up the new solar momentum in Europe.
While solar is the most versatile, popular and often lowest cost power generation source in Europe today, its potential is largely untapped. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to plan now to benefit from energy storage & digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
Europe’s solar sector association SolarPower Europe will again collaborate with the International Alliance for Battery Storage (IBESA) and EuPD Research for Digital Solar & Storage 2019. The event is powered by Intersolar Europe and EES Europe.
The programme will include:
- Energy storage: technology, policies and market update
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power
- Solar mobility: Digital solar & storage’s role in the transport sector
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digital can benefit the grid
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world
And coming back bigger and better than last year:
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage
- B2B Matchmaking Meetings
For general enquiries:
Charlotte Otten, Event Manager
For sponsorship opportunities:
Daniel Dang, Head of Sales & Marketing
For media & press enquiries:
Kristina Thoring, Communications Director